Thursday, February 4, 2010

Could this be REAL?




Matthew Albanese has created some AMAZING photos. I stumbled upon his work These have not been edited in Photoshop, these are real photos taken of mini environments!
Here is a quote from his Behance site :

"My work involves the construction of small-scale meticulously detailed models using various materials and objects to create emotive landscapes. Every aspect from the construction to the lighting of the final model is painstakingly pre-planned using methods which force the viewers perspective when photographed from a specific angle. Using a mixture of photographic techniques such as scale, depth of field, white balance and lighting I am able to drastically alter the appearance of my materials."

Here are some behind the scene photos

I love this idea! It reminds me of a highschool project where I had to recreate a mini Bog. haha Good times..

No comments:

Post a Comment