Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Evan Roth

I saw Evan Roth speak to some artists at Hofstra. I have to say I was expecting someone who looked a little tougher just because of his aggressive art style I guess you could say. His presentation was very informal. I was lucky enough to have gotten a seat in his row so I could really hear him. He was very soft spoken. I liked his attitude towards art and culture as a whole. Open source is a community I had yet to hear about. I was intrigued by his commitment to this style of community. I found it interesting to see how his architectural background really helped him develop the software that he creates. He inspired me to just create and keep doing more and expose your work. Overall he is a true inspiration. I like his attitude towards others copying his work. He loves to see how he has created a wonder and impact on so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment